Qp3 differs from other training organizations by having trainers and developers on staff who are E.E.O.C. certified investigators.
- Identifying methods of limiting liability
- Reviewing equal employment opportunity guidelines
- Identifying discriminatory practices prohibited by federal law
- Reviewing federal laws and supreme court cases 1964 to present
Cultural influences are often beneath our awareness, yet they form the roots for how we solve problems, reconcile dilemmas and take action.
- What is cultural diversity?
- Why does managing diversity make good organizational sense?
- Effective communication in a culturally diverse environment
- Assumption: How our mental models influence our behavior
- Making meetings work in a culturally diverse environment
- Creating a corporate culture that celebrates diversity
- Understanding the legal responsibilities of diversity